“Don’t panic. Don’t rush. Just crush.”
Carlson Gracie students are known for their pressure and smashing style of passing the guard.
Daniel Bertina is a Carlson Gracie black belt from Carlson Gracie Amsterdam. His instructor is Marcos Flexa.
Check out these videos of Daniel teaching the Big Pressure Guard Passing Game at BJJ Globetrotters Summer Camp 2015 in Leuven, Belgium.
Daniel covers the Carlson Gracie way of doing:
- The Wallid Ismail Pass
- Hook trap deadlift pass
- Over Under Pass
- Connecting the first three passes
- Double underhook stack pass
- Combining all guard passes
The Demoraliser at BJJ Globetrotters Summer Camp 2015
John Danaher’s Simple Principles Make The Most Complicated Position In Jiu-Jitsu, The Open Guard, Devastating For Your Opponents
- Master the Open Guard with perhaps the best coach in all of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the legendary John Danaher.
- Professor Danaher expertly shows the single biggest determinant of success, the gripping secrets to maximum leverage, and then explores the fundamentals of kuzushi and how this ancient concept is his focus in all attacks.