***BEST BJJ PHOTO DEPICTING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SCENARIOS***
1. Genuinely unique facial expression due to applied submission (struggle)
2. Super-natural ability or rather acrobatic shot of throw/takedown/guardpass (action)
3. Best coach/teammate photo screaming/yelling on the sidelines (emotion)
1. Photo must be taken at a BJJ/Grappling tournament, MMA event or general training.
2. The photo must be your own or a photo of you. *note: If there is any conflict between the photographer/subject of the photo as to who wins the prize, the photo will be DQed. Figure it out before you send in the photo!
3. The photo must be in good taste (no rude gestures).
4. Applications must be uploaded on the Photo competition tab page: http://www.facebook.com/
HOW THIS WORKS
1. You will share your pictures with all your facebook friends, They just need to accept the friendly voting application, and they will re-share your pictures with their friends and try to gather as many VOTES as possible for your pictures.
2. The photo with the most VOTES (not likes) By february 25th 9pm will win a DoorDie Gi (you choose) offered by www.bjjgi.eu . The photo with the 2nd most VOTES will win a Atama Gi (White Single Weave kimono and the winner will have the option to upgrade the gi to any other model he wants if he pays the price difference.) , Offered bywww.atamaeurope.com . The photo with the 3rd most VOTES will win a membership (training instructional course) from www.lawofguard.com .
1.DoorDie Gi: www.bjjgi.eu
2.Atama Gi (White Single Weave kimono and the winner will have the option to upgrade the gi to any other model he wants if he pays the price difference) : www.atamaeurope.com
3. Membership (Training instructional course):www.lawofguard.com