.
.

UFC & WWE Join Forces Under New Parent Company – TKO

UFC & WWE Join Forces Under New Parent Company – TKO

UFC and WWE are now part of a new $21.4 billion powerhouse – TKO.

Endeavor, UFC’s managing firm, and WWE merged to form the new parent company; they celebrated their merger by ringing the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday.

As per reports, Endeavor controls 51% of TKO while the remaining 49% is owned by existing WWE shareholders.

The team leading TKO includes big names: Ari Emanuel (CEO), Vince McMahon (executive chairman), and Dana White – now with the UFC CEO title.
McMahon controls over 16% of the voting stock in TKO, whereas Nick Khan remains president of the WWE brand.

Key people were present during the bell-ringing, such as Emanuel, McMahon, White, Paul Levesque (“Triple H”), and ex-UFC champion Daniel Cormier.

Speaking on the merger, Emanuel said:

The creation of TKO marks an exciting new chapter for UFC and WWE as leaders in global sports and entertainment.

Given their continued connectivity to the Endeavor network, we are confident in our ability to accelerate their respective growth and unlock long-term sustainable value for shareholders.

With UFC and WWE under one roof, we will provide unrivaled experiences for more than a billion passionate fans worldwide.

McMahon added:

This is the culmination of a decades-long partnership between Endeavor and WWE across strategic initiatives including talent representation and media rights.

Given our collaborative, trusted relationship and Endeavor’s incredible track record of success growing UFC, we believe WWE is optimally positioned for future growth and success as part of TKO.

Our focus remains on delivering for our fans across the globe as we take the business to the next level alongside UFC and Endeavor.