Rickson Gracie just celebrated his 60th birthday. Various members of his family celebrated the occasion.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. Happy birthday! 🇧🇷🇺🇲🇧🇷🇺🇲🇧🇷🇺🇲🇧🇷🇺🇲🇧🇷🇺🇲🇧🇷🇺🇲 E no final de tudo, não são os anos de vida que contam, e sim como você os viveu. Feliz aniversário! 🥊@ricksongraciejj 📸@lucaatalla #jiujitsu #bjj #gallerrapp #gracie #renzogracie#brazilianjiujitsu #ricksongracie #happybirthday
Still it’s rather impressive to have him looking so vital in spite of an enormous fight record and great many injuries. This prompted Graciemag to inquire about his diet – here’s the diet Rickson follows:
• 1 cup of coffee • 2 slices of bread rich in fiber • 2 thick slices of white cheese
• 1 glass of 500 ml of beaten vitamin with three fruits and 1 spoon of protein powder
• 1 plate of green leaf with 3 tablespoons of cashew nuts
• 1/2 dessert plate of cooked vegetables • 3 tablespoons of brown rice • 1/2 chicken breasts roasted in the oven
• 300 g of frozen açaí pulp beaten with: – 1 papaya papaya, 3 dried dates, 3 tablespoons granola
• 1 roast whole cake stuffed with ricotta • 1 cup of 500 ml of beet juice
• 1 omelet made with 5 egg whites and 2 egg yolks • 1 large boiled sweet potato
• 2 slices of brown bread • 2 thick slices of white cheese • 10 chopped oranges
In addition to the recipes, the band also emphasizes the importance of not abusing red meat, exchanging common breads and cereals with whole grains, more complete in fiber, total abolition of sugar, replaced with dried fruit like dates, and no sausages , such as ham and sausages, which are stuffed with sodium.
Another tip is with the vegetables. In traditional cooking, much of the nutrients are in the water. Prefer to steam them.
If you are not sure where to start and how to eat well, check out our newest and best-selling diet product from George Lockhart. Lockhart is one of the UFC’s leading nutritionist and has helped some of the best professional athletes in the world lose weight and doing it in a healthy fashion. Lockhart is the real deal and this product can literally change your life. It is an E-Book and a DVD. This is also available as a digital download below.
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.