Renzo teaches details of adjustment, grips and positioning to help you open the closed guard of a heavier and stronger opponent without having to muscle.
He shows a fine detail regarding how to place your elbow so as not to get armbarred and how to put your body sideways so as to prevent your opponent from breaking your posture.
He also reveals a great detail that was developed by his student John Danaher on how to stand up without risk.
- Your right hand controls both collars.
- Right leg up.
- Bring yourself up, knee on their stomach, your elbow on their knee.
- Push on the knee to open the guard.
Learn Marcelo Garcia’s Complete Butterfly Guard – You’ll Have An Unfair Advantage As You Successfully Attack Any Opponent (Large Or Small) -As He Has Proven Time After Time
- Get a total masterclass in the most successful butterfly guard of all time, as Marcelo Garcia teaches how to attack and defend from his favorite guard position.
- The 4-time ADCC Champion and 5-time IBJJF World Champion is one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitors ever, and he was known for using his incredible technique to beat world champions way bigger than him, sometimes as much as twice his size.