Renzo teaches details of adjustment, grips and positioning to help you open the closed guard of a heavier and stronger opponent without having to muscle.
He shows a fine detail regarding how to place your elbow so as not to get armbarred and how to put your body sideways so as to prevent your opponent from breaking your posture.
He also reveals a great detail that was developed by his student John Danaher on how to stand up without risk.
- Your right hand controls both collars.
- Right leg up.
- Bring yourself up, knee on their stomach, your elbow on their knee.
- Push on the knee to open the guard.
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.