No one wants to be the smelly person in the gym and no one wants to be at risk of infections or illnesses from the mats..
These are the 7 Must rules for everyone on the mats.
– Before & After training
– Use defence soap
– Brush your teeth
2) Wear Flip flops of the jiu jitsu mat
– make sure your feet are clean before stepping on the mats
3) Wash / soak your Gi and NoGi clothes
– Know when its time to throw you bjj clothes away away.
4) Wash your mouth guard.
– Rinse after every use
– Full clean at least once a month
5) Keep your skin healthy
– Wash your face and hands after jiu jitsu class
6)Wash your hair
7) Cut your nails short to avoid scratching someone while rolling.
– A scratch or a open wound could lead to a staph infection.
Written by Tiae Marks