The transition between tachi-waza (standing techniques) and ne-waza (ground techniques) are rarely taught in BJJ. This is a small window of opportunity that is often neglected in BJJ. Capitalising on this moment is a speciality high level Judokas and Sambist.
Daniel Bertina is a Carlson Gracie black belt from Carlson Gracie Amsterdam. His instructor is Marcos Flexa.
Check out this video of Daniel teaching the Quick Kills: agressive tachi waza (standing) to ne waza (ground) transitions. This is another full seminar at BJJ Globetrotters Summer Camp 2015. Grab a coffee, and learn 4 ways to drag the opponent to the floor & kill him on the way down.
At BJJ Globetrotters Summer Camp 2015 in Leuven, Belgium.
Daniel covers :
- Russian 2 on 1 to rolling reverse Kimura.
- Lapel drag to bow and arrow choke.
- Armdrag to webguard to bow and arrow armlock.
- O Soto Gari to armbar
Learn Marcelo Garcia’s Complete Butterfly Guard – You’ll Have An Unfair Advantage As You Successfully Attack Any Opponent (Large Or Small) -As He Has Proven Time After Time
- Get a total masterclass in the most successful butterfly guard of all time, as Marcelo Garcia teaches how to attack and defend from his favorite guard position.
- The 4-time ADCC Champion and 5-time IBJJF World Champion is one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitors ever, and he was known for using his incredible technique to beat world champions way bigger than him, sometimes as much as twice his size.