Record holder of titles in the Jiu-Jitsu World Championship, Marcus Buchecha will have to wait a bit before returning to competition. With the postponement of the main IBJJF tournaments, the champion will experience an even greater hiatus from the tournaments.
However, Buchecha does not intend to stay put. Adept of other sports, such as surfing and snowboarding, Bucheca continues with his training at home.
Buchecha recorded his exercises on video with the explanation of the series for you to repeat at home, and train like a true Jiu-Jitsu champion. Check out the video below!
– Warm up of choice
– A1 Medball Push up Switches 3 x 20
– A2 Medball V-Ups 3 x 15
– A3 Banded lateral side pulls 3 x 30 sec
– B1 Medball toe taps 3 x 30 sec
– B2 Medball Mountain Climbers 3 x 40
– B3 Medball Hand release Thrusters 3 x 15
– C1 Medball Burpee 3 x 15
– C2 Medball Russian Twists 3 x 30
– C3 Medball Lunge to rotation 3 x 10 (each side)
View this post on Instagram
Here’s another Buchecha workout:
20 Seconds each exercise
Low prisoner jacks
(Repeat 4 rounds)
Build Your Body For BJJ With This Physical Training Video Set And E-Book
- Join Strength And Conditioning Coach Scott Georgaklis and Travis Stevens As They Show You All Of The Exercises And Activities You Can Use To Train Your Body
- Heal Your Injuries, And Take Your Grappling To New Heights.