Working out doesn’t have to cost anything and it can be done anywhere with bodyweight exercises. This type of workout uses your own bodyweight as the resistance.
1) Convenient and Inexpensive
2)Bodyweight exercises are easy to modify for every person, whether it’s to make it easier or harder.
3) Since you aren’t switching equipment, you can quickly move from one exercise to the next with little pause.
4) Chance of Injury Decreases
5) Bodyweight exercises are fun. You can do them outside while taking a walk, hike or run.
In this cool video Jorge Pastor shows us 10 of the best Bodyweight leg exercises plus cardio
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.