Working out doesn’t have to cost anything and it can be done anywhere with bodyweight exercises. This type of workout uses your own bodyweight as the resistance.
1) Convenient and Inexpensive
2)Bodyweight exercises are easy to modify for every person, whether it’s to make it easier or harder.
3) Since you aren’t switching equipment, you can quickly move from one exercise to the next with little pause.
4) Chance of Injury Decreases
5) Bodyweight exercises are fun. You can do them outside while taking a walk, hike or run.
In this cool video Jorge Pastor shows us 10 of the best Bodyweight leg exercises plus cardio
Learn Marcelo Garcia’s Complete Butterfly Guard – You’ll Have An Unfair Advantage As You Successfully Attack Any Opponent (Large Or Small) -As He Has Proven Time After Time
- Get a total masterclass in the most successful butterfly guard of all time, as Marcelo Garcia teaches how to attack and defend from his favorite guard position.
- The 4-time ADCC Champion and 5-time IBJJF World Champion is one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitors ever, and he was known for using his incredible technique to beat world champions way bigger than him, sometimes as much as twice his size.