The training camp in Copenhagen, June 10-15th this summer, is shaping up to become the European BJJ event to participate in this year. A solid line up of instructors are confirmed, for what looks like a week of more training than anyone could possibly handle:
- Gianni Grippo (5x World Champion)
- Oli Geddes (Roger Gracie Black Belt)
- Christian Graugart (Black Belt & author of “The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Globetrotter“)
- Christian Colombo (#1 ranked European MMA Heavyweight)
- Ilya Zakharov (Former USSR National Team wrestler)
- Carsten Ettrup (Veteran MMA coach)
- Kári Gunnarsson (BJJ Brown Belt)
- Erin Herle (BJJ Purple Belt, will teach women only class)
There will be classes morning, noon, afternoon and evenings every day, and the whole thing ends with BJJ belt graduation and a full blown party / MMA fight show on Saturday.
The camp is open for anyone regardless of level, experience, affiliation, team and such. Already, more than 50 athletes from around Europe and the rest of the world has signed up.