Can it get better than training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with a number of awesome people… Under the warm Italian sun?
We can already see the excitement in your eyes – you’ve guessed it, the BJJ Intensive Camp is organizing a unique BJJ camp in Italy, Lignano Sabbiadoro!
Check it out:
View this post on Instagram
Looks like a great combination of top-notch BJJ training and BJJ lifestyle experience, doesn’t it?
“BJJ lifestyle, too?” Yup! You’ll be able to live it to the fullest; the training, the conversations with all of the other students and teachers, and the enjoyment of having a great BBQ and dinner at night… Before you head out to training again the very next day!
BJJ INTENSIVE CAMP: INSTRUCTORS
This year’s camp in Italy – taking place May 26-29 – will feature the following instructors (and more of them to come!):
- Prof. Renato Migliaccio (host), USA, California – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
- Prof. Martin Guggi (host), Austria, Klagenfurt– BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
- Prof. Hans Hutton, München, Germany – Krav Maga, Luta Livre, BJJ
- Prof. Bill Loftus, NJ,USA – Wrestling, Nogi, BJJ
- Prof. Neil White, Doncaster, Great Britain – BJJ
- Prof. Julian Faszek-Con – BJJ
- Coach Chris White – BJJ
- Coach Wolfgang Michor – Judo
SUPERB TRAINING IN ITALY
But here’s the kicker… You won’t just be training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as the instructors will throw in other martial arts into the mix as well!
You’ll enjoy heaps of techniques, drills, and so many rolls that you’ll be ready for your next stripe as soon as you return back home:
- BJJ – Fundamentals and Advanced
- Nogi – Luta Livre – Submission Wrestling
- Judo & Wrestling
- Standup – Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Sanda
- Ginastica Natural, Movements
- Sparring – Gi and Nogi
Oh, and by the way – you’ll also have an all-day access to the mats, in case you want to drill and/or roll with your favorite training partner some more!
Don’t forget to enjoy the training benefits this camp has to offer:
- All day access to the gym for drilling and open mats
- 10+ international instructors and black belts
- Morning fitness at the beach
- Private beach sector of the facility
View this post on Instagram
FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION
In case you’re still wondering why you should attend this BJJ Intensive Camp in Italy, then you for sure won’t be able to say “no” to the world-famous Italian cuisine that will go hand-in-hand with your training:
- Full board (starts with dinner on the first day, ends with lunch on the last day)
- 3 course lunch and dinner with table service
- 0,5 l water during meals
- Booking options: breakfast only or full board
And what about accommodation? Well, let’s just say that you’re really close to the sea:
- Only 5 minutes walking to the beach!
- Single, double or dorm rooms 3-5 people available
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and towels included
- Beach service (1 umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
Want to sign up or find out more? Then check out the official BJJ Intensive Camp website or their official Instagram account, reach out… And get ready for one of the greatest Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu experiences of your life!