At Bucharest Trial can register athletes of following nationalities:
- Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
For a complete registration you need to fill in the following registration form (see bottom of page) and pay the participation fee:
- until 30th of November 2011 – 29 euro (125 RON)
- 1-31st of December 2011 – 39 euro (170 RON)
- 1st January – 5ht February 2012 – 59 euro (255 RON)
You can pay here also the accomodation package, if you need this: 2 nights accomodation + 3 meals/each day for ONLY 50 euro/person! Add this amount to the participation fee when you make the payment.
- The registration will be closed on February 5h 2012.
Learn the never before seen submission system that shocked the world at The ADCC 2019.
ADCC Absolute Medalist Lachlan Giles teaches the full leg lock system behind one of grappling’s most legendary performances. GET 10% OFF WITH PROMO CODE “BJJEE”.