At Bucharest Trial can register athletes of following nationalities:
- Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City.
For a complete registration you need to fill in the following registration form (see bottom of page) and pay the participation fee:
- until 30th of November 2011 – 29 euro (125 RON)
- 1-31st of December 2011 – 39 euro (170 RON)
- 1st January – 5ht February 2012 – 59 euro (255 RON)
You can pay here also the accomodation package, if you need this: 2 nights accomodation + 3 meals/each day for ONLY 50 euro/person! Add this amount to the participation fee when you make the payment.
- The registration will be closed on February 5h 2012.
The Best Butterfly Player In The World Shows The Exact Techniques He Used To Win The ADCC Trials With Over 50 fighters In His Bracket - In His First Ever No Gi Competition.