|Organization||HJJS (CJJF) Registration: http://www.crojj.org/|
|Tournament dates||20/*21 December 2014*The organization may schedule fights for Sunday 21st of December if the number of athletes registered exceeds our capacity to fit the event in one day.|
|Competition format||Open for all competitors, all citizenships are welcome|
|Place||Varaždin, Gradska sportska dvorana Varaždin|
|Competitor registrations||Absolutely no registration will be accepted after Monday 15/12/2014 23:59H
Application fee: 30€
Only two competitors per team can apply in each weight category – rest of competitors from the same team are register under team B, C etc.
E-mail registration corrections on firstname.lastname@example.org until Wednesday 17/12/2014 23:59H
|Schedule||On Thursday 18/12/2014|
|Brackets||On Friday 19/12/2014|
- ALL CATEGORY WINNERS WITH 8 OR MORE ATHLETES WILL RECEIVE RETURN AIRPLANE TICKET TO COMPETE IN LISBON ON EUROPEAN JIU JITSU CHAMPIONSHIP 2015
- If there is less then 4 athletes, there will be medal but there is no other reward.
- Winners of category with 4 to 7 athletes will receive medal and GI.
- More details about traveling dates soon!!!
- Airplane ticket winner
- Ticket includes flight from Zagreb or capital city of ticket winner (Analyzed by the Organizer)
- Ticket winner has one week deadline after the tournament to send all information to Organizer (email@example.com) otherwise ticket will be canceled or give to second in the rank.
- Ticket prize will be canceled or changed to second place in any case of lack of documentation, problems, injuries etc.
- GI winner
- GI winner will get his prize at the medal podium
- Medal winner
- There will be 2 bronze medals for semifinal loser
- Team trophy
- 1,2 and 3 ranked team will get team trophy prize
NOTE: In case when the same athlete won his category and open class category, he / she will get airplane ticket as first reward and GI as second reward.
Learn From FABIO GURGEL, The Winningest Jiu-Jitsu Coach In The History Of The Sport: OLD SCHOOL EVOLUTION.
- Stop wondering what to do when you get to side control.
- STAPLE your opponents in SIDE CONTROL and SUBMIT them with these OLD SCHOOL attacks.