|Organization||HJJS (CJJF) Registration: http://www.crojj.org/|
|Tournament dates||20/*21 December 2014*The organization may schedule fights for Sunday 21st of December if the number of athletes registered exceeds our capacity to fit the event in one day.|
|Competition format||Open for all competitors, all citizenships are welcome|
|Place||Varaždin, Gradska sportska dvorana Varaždin|
|Competitor registrations||Absolutely no registration will be accepted after Monday 15/12/2014 23:59H
Application fee: 30€
Only two competitors per team can apply in each weight category – rest of competitors from the same team are register under team B, C etc.
E-mail registration corrections on email@example.com until Wednesday 17/12/2014 23:59H
|Schedule||On Thursday 18/12/2014|
|Brackets||On Friday 19/12/2014|
- ALL CATEGORY WINNERS WITH 8 OR MORE ATHLETES WILL RECEIVE RETURN AIRPLANE TICKET TO COMPETE IN LISBON ON EUROPEAN JIU JITSU CHAMPIONSHIP 2015
- If there is less then 4 athletes, there will be medal but there is no other reward.
- Winners of category with 4 to 7 athletes will receive medal and GI.
- More details about traveling dates soon!!!
- Airplane ticket winner
- Ticket includes flight from Zagreb or capital city of ticket winner (Analyzed by the Organizer)
- Ticket winner has one week deadline after the tournament to send all information to Organizer (firstname.lastname@example.org) otherwise ticket will be canceled or give to second in the rank.
- Ticket prize will be canceled or changed to second place in any case of lack of documentation, problems, injuries etc.
- GI winner
- GI winner will get his prize at the medal podium
- Medal winner
- There will be 2 bronze medals for semifinal loser
- Team trophy
- 1,2 and 3 ranked team will get team trophy prize
NOTE: In case when the same athlete won his category and open class category, he / she will get airplane ticket as first reward and GI as second reward.
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.