“BELGRADE OPEN JIU JITSU CHAMPIONSHIP 2016” is regional competition organized by Lutador Team
Adress: SC “Šumice”, Belgrade, Ustanička 125/A.
30€ (Payments on competition day from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM – Payment only in Euros)
*White: 5 min
*Blue: 6 min
*Brown/Black: 8 min
*Women White: 5 min
*Women Blue i purple: 6min
* White belts: -64.0, -70.0, -76.0, -82.3, -88.3, -94.3, -100.5, +100.5 (kg) + Open class White
* Blue belts: -64.0, -70.0, -76.0, -82.3, -88.3, -94.3, -100.5, +100.5 (kg) + Open class Blue
*Purple belts: -77.0 -86.0 -95.0 +95(kg) + Open class Purple
* Brown and black belts: -77.0 -86.0 -95.0 +95(kg) + Open class Brown/Black
* Women division White: -60.0 +60.0 (kg) + Open class Women White
* Women division Blue and Purple: -60.0 +60.0 (kg) + Open class Women Blue
* Before his first fight, the competitor will check his weight with the GI on
* If the competitor does not make his weight, they will be immediately disqualified, without refund
* Official IBJJF rules http://www.ibjjf.org/rules.htm
* White: 5min – official IBJJF rules for white belt
* Blue: 6 min – official IBJJF rules for blue belt
* Purple: 7min – official IBJJF rules for purple belt
* Brown/Black: 8 min – official IBJJF rules for brown/black belts
*Women White: 5 min – official IBJJF rules for white belt
*Women Blue&Purple: 6min – official IBJJF rules for blue belt
Registration on: www.belgradeopenbjj.com
deadline for registration march, 14th, 2016 (23:59).
Register Here .
Brown belt Absolute match from 2015 between Ultra heavyweight Momir Cucuz from Serbia and lightweight Dau Adaev from Russia:
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.