The third edition of the East European BJJ Open was held in Zagreb, Croatia last weekend at the West Gate shopping Mall.
Teams from the whole region competed. It ranks among the top regional BJJ competitions(Along with Hungarian, Croatia and Serbian Open).
ADULT, JUVENILE AND MASTER DIVISIONS HAD CASH PRIZES.
EAST EUROPEAN BJJ OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP 2015 RESULTS:
1. MIRKOVIĆ UNION BJJ 104 PTS
2. ROGER GRACIE VIENNA – 93 PTS
3. CHECKMAT NEVES HRVATSKA 70 PTS
4. BJJ ARENA SARAJEVO 33 PTS
5. RIO GRAPPLING CLUB EU 32 PTS
6. GRACIE BARRA HUNGARY 26 PTS
TEAM ROOTS MACEDONIA 26 PTS
MATA LEAO A-FORCE BJJ MNE 26 PTS
ALLIANCE BLACK DRAGON SPLIT 26 PTS
7. BURNING ITALY 22 PTS
8. CARLOS MAIA SLOVENIA 19 PTS
9. JUNGLE BJJ – 18 PTS
10. BORA NERA ITALY 15 PTS
11. ŽERJAL – KIMURA BJJ 13 PTS
CARLOS MAIA AUSTRIA 13 PTS
12. BUSHIDO SARAJEVO 12 PTS
MILL HILL ŠIBENIK 12 PTS
13. OLDSCHOOL BJJ 10 PTS
14. MS JIU JITSU 9 PTS
GRACIE BARRA BELGRADE 9 PTS
FIGHT FACTORY VG 9 PTS
15. ACVILA BJJ 6 PTS
16. JK KVARNER 4 PTS
17. RIO GRAPPLING CLUB BiH 3 PTS
BJJ SLOVAKIA 3 PTS
18. GRACIE BARRA HRVATSKA 2 PTS
19. JJK VARAŽDIN 1 PT
View complete results:
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.