Vagner Rocha is a bad bad man. Last weekend he took second place at Kasai Pro 3 losing to Renato Canuto.
He made waves with a nasty wrist lock on Marcin Held (verbal Tap) which went viral:
Last year, he hit the Sparta Kick on AJ Agazarm:
Now he’s at it again with an incredible choke from the back where he trapped an arm with his leg, blocked an arm with his arm and with his free arm put his hand over the opponent’s mouth causing him to suffocate. This sub is not IBJJF legal that’s for sure!
If you want to see the habits of a crossover star, watch Travis Stevens closely. He has a special combination of skills relevant to Judo and a technical mastery over its close cousin, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Travis Stevens is an Olympic Judo Silver Medalist and John Danaher Black Belt. He showcases his art in his new instructional Fundamentals and Concepts.
- Travis has one of the strongest foundations from several different forms of grappling
- These principles will speed your learning curve
- Travis Stevens received his black belt in just 18 months
- Learn the central concepts between hitting a move and not
- The perfect instructional set for anybody of any age, rank, athletic level, and fitness level