Sure, you’re good in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu when it comes to techniques… And you’re great when it comes to getting all available instructionals out there. But how good are you when it comes to your Jiu-Jitsu social skills? For example, do you say “oss” all the time? Do you grunt when you roll? Or, oh no… Do you talk when rolling with an another person?
Well then, Craig Jones has announced just the right instructional for you! “BJJ Social Skills” will get your on-the-mats behavior to a whole new level.
This instructional consists out of three volumes. Volume one features following principles and techniques:
- Don’t say “oss” you’re a 45 year old white man.
- 4 layer rule. Never wear just spats, minimum 4 layers between your pe*is and another man’s pe*is.
- None of the students/coach want to hear your perspective on a technique. You are horrible at Jiu Jitsu.
- No grunting during a roll, we’re not making love.
- Never ever start a conversation during a roll. Nobody cares what you did today. Not even your wife.
- If you sit out a round just go straight home, don’t say goodbye, don’t even use the shower. The shower isn’t for people like you.
View this post on Instagram
Of course, Craig’s “announcement” is a joke. But volume one does have some useful tips.
Stay Out Of Modern Leg Locks And Counter With Effective Attacks Of Your Own With Grappling Star & Leg Locking Ace Craig Jones’s 6 Volume Series On Escapes & Defenses
- Stop tapping anytime someone grabs your foot and start defending and countering the leg lock with knowledge and technique.
- Craig Jones is a fan favorite black belt who is known for having some of the most dangerous leg locks ever.
- Learn the secrets to slipping your heel that can keep you safe even when you are stuck in deep heel hooks.
- Understand lower body submissions better than ever as you learn the defense to exchange confidently.