If you’re like most BJJ/Grappling practitioners, you’re probably looking for new ways to get an edge and get your BJJ game to the next level.
In order to improve, nothing compares to getting regular training and lots of rolling time.
Constantly training will ensure that you constantly grow as a grappler as you constantly add new techniques, concepts and drills to your game.
Of course, there are also many exercises that you can do off the mat to improve your BJJ and give yourself an edge over your training partners or opponents during competitions.
Coach Chad, a competitive powerlifter and BJJ competitor goes into detail into which are the best strength building exercises for serious Grapplers:
Stop Feeling Sore, Tired, And Injured And Start Being Preventative With Your Injuries. It’s Time To Become Bulletproof For BJJ!
- Get grappling-specific exercise routines to build mobility, strength, grip, and core, with or without a gym
- This system was designed by BJJ brown and black belts and professional fitness gurus Joe Worthington and James Tomlinson
- Get different exercises, sets, reps, and more to keep your workouts fresh and dynamic:
Learn From FABIO GURGEL, The Winningest Jiu-Jitsu Coach In The History Of The Sport: OLD SCHOOL EVOLUTION.
- Stop wondering what to do when you get to side control.
- STAPLE your opponents in SIDE CONTROL and SUBMIT them with these OLD SCHOOL attacks.