Guest post by Mark Lajhner, founder and chief instructor of Kaizen MMA Academy in Belgrade, Serbia. He is a Judo black belt (Serbian national team member), BJJ purple belt and multiple medallist in Freesyle Wrestling. You can find Mark Lajhner’s FREE MMA course Here.
In today’s video I analyze the fight against George St. Pierre and Michael Bisping that took place at UFC 217. I will explain what both fighters did right and what could have been done better.
Here are some of the things I cover in this video:
– GSP’s jab and double leg takedown.
– Michael Bisping’s 1-2 combo and his ability to stand back up.
– Where GSP was slow and where he was fast.
– GSP’s mindset and tactics.
– Michael Bispings use of elbows from bottom.
– What Michael Bisping should have done instead.
– Georges St. Pierre VS Michael Bisping Highlights
– And much much more…