You’ve got to see this to believe it. Grand Master Rayllamm from Brazil has 12 black belts including an unheard of 7th degree black belt in grappling (sic).
He is an “expert” in the following Muay Thai, Self Defense, Krav Maga, Bodyguard Security Police Method (new method) and therapy techniques Chinese (Massage Therapy, Holistic, Tui-Na, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Massage Therapy, Bambuterapia, among others).
s in Japan
His credentials, from the site http://www.grandesmestresmarciais.com.br/?p=mestres&cat=12&id=280
· Grand master of kung-fu 7th Thuen
· Grandmaster of Muay-Thai gold Kruang
· Master grappling black belt 7th dan red tip
· Professor of kick-boxing black belt 4th degree
· Professor of MMA black belt 5th dan
· Teacher of Tai Chi Chuan
· Professor of Jiu-Jitsu 1st Dan
· Teacher of aikido black belt 5th dan
· Professor of personal defense black belt 5th dan
· Teacher security guard back method policeman 6th dan
· Teacher Centre located Chinese
· Professor of Krav Maga 5th dan
· Technical Chinese oriental massage
· Technical bamboo massage therapy
· Technician holistic therapeutic massage tui-ná reflexology and shiatsu
· Instructor eastern yoga
Interesting way to disarm a gunman: with a flying scissor attack and shrimping on the floor!
He likes footlocks:
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.