You’ve got to see this to believe it. Grand Master Rayllamm from Brazil has 12 black belts including an unheard of 7th degree black belt in grappling (sic).
He is an “expert” in the following Muay Thai, Self Defense, Krav Maga, Bodyguard Security Police Method (new method) and therapy techniques Chinese (Massage Therapy, Holistic, Tui-Na, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Massage Therapy, Bambuterapia, among others).
s in Japan
His credentials, from the site http://www.grandesmestresmarciais.com.br/?p=mestres&cat=12&id=280
· Grand master of kung-fu 7th Thuen
· Grandmaster of Muay-Thai gold Kruang
· Master grappling black belt 7th dan red tip
· Professor of kick-boxing black belt 4th degree
· Professor of MMA black belt 5th dan
· Teacher of Tai Chi Chuan
· Professor of Jiu-Jitsu 1st Dan
· Teacher of aikido black belt 5th dan
· Professor of personal defense black belt 5th dan
· Teacher security guard back method policeman 6th dan
· Teacher Centre located Chinese
· Professor of Krav Maga 5th dan
· Technical Chinese oriental massage
· Technical bamboo massage therapy
· Technician holistic therapeutic massage tui-ná reflexology and shiatsu
· Instructor eastern yoga
Interesting way to disarm a gunman: with a flying scissor attack and shrimping on the floor!
He likes footlocks:
Learn Marcelo Garcia’s Complete Butterfly Guard – You’ll Have An Unfair Advantage As You Successfully Attack Any Opponent (Large Or Small) -As He Has Proven Time After Time
- Get a total masterclass in the most successful butterfly guard of all time, as Marcelo Garcia teaches how to attack and defend from his favorite guard position.
- The 4-time ADCC Champion and 5-time IBJJF World Champion is one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitors ever, and he was known for using his incredible technique to beat world champions way bigger than him, sometimes as much as twice his size.