Guest post from BJJ and MMA athlete Andy Tiet who goes through an awesome BJJ and MMA beach workout. Training in the sand or at the beach can hep improve agility, balance, power, muscle gains and accelerate your aerobic or anaerobic fitness.
BJJ Beach Workout
Perform 4 passes of each exercise or complete each exercise for 60 seconds of work followed by 15 second rest
1. Bear Crawl Kick Thrus – 1,2 Kick Thrus
2. Shoot and Sprawls (Left Leg first and then Right Leg)
3. Cart Wheels
4. Staggered Walking Push Ups
5. Gorilla Hops
Finisher – Animal Sprints
Perform 5 – 10 Rounds of this exercise.
After each interval..walk back to the start and repeat for 5-10 rounds
1. Bear Crawl to Sprints
Stop Feeling Sore, Tired, And Injured And Start Being Preventative With Your Injuries. It’s Time To Become Bulletproof For BJJ!
- Get grappling-specific exercise routines to build mobility, strength, grip, and core, with or without a gym
- This system was designed by BJJ brown and black belts and professional fitness gurus Joe Worthington and James Tomlinson
Learn the never before seen submission system that shocked the world at The ADCC 2019.
ADCC Absolute Medalist Lachlan Giles teaches the full leg lock system behind one of grappling’s most legendary performances. GET 10% OFF WITH PROMO CODE “BJJEE”.