Welcome to the 7th BJJ Intensive training camp in beautiful Lignano/Udine – ITALY!
June 7 – 10, 2019, Lignano/Italy
The location is right next to the sea and only 10 min waling distance to the center of Lignano.
Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, fun, open mats, drinks, restaurants all at the same area.
Here is the complete list of instructors:
Prof. Renato Migliaccio (host) – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
Prof. Martin Guggi (host) – BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
Prof. Hans Hutton – Luta Livre, Wing Fight
Prof. Bill Loftus – BJJ, Wrestling
Prof. Olivier Kee-Seng – BJJ
Prof. Neil White – BJJ
Prof. Jean-Francois Verdoncq – BJJ
Prof. Miguel Vallee – BJJ, Leglocks
Prof. Peter Verovsek, BJJ
Coach Wolfgang Michor – Judo
Coach Julian Faszek – BJJ
Have a look at a past camp:
Find a sample schedule from one of our past camps below.
The Lignano 2019 camp is going to be similar to this one.
Expect an updated schedule two weeks before the camp.
>>>download sample schedule<<<
5 h/day (or more…)
- No Gi
- Luta Livre
- Ginastica Natural
- All day access to the gym for drilling and open mats
- 10+ International instructors and Black Belts
- Morning fitness at the beach
- Private beach sector of the facility
- Full board (first meal is dinner on June 7, last meal is lunch on June 10)
- 3 course lunch and dinner with table service
- 0,5 l water during meals
- booking options: breakfast only or full board
Rooms & Accommodation
- Only 5 min walking to the beach!
- Single rooms, double rooms or dorm rooms 3-5 people available
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and towels included
- Beach service (1 umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
For more info and how to book CLICK HERE
How To Survive The Rough & Tumble World Of BJJ – As A White Belt From Someone Who Has Been There – Elite Black Belt Joel Bouhey.
- Learn the RIGHT way to escape one of the worst positions in the world with black belt Joel Bouhey’s master class in escaping from the full mount, the hand in collar, the back etc..
- Every white belt has to spend time learning how to survive and escape on the mats before they can learn offense.
- Now with Joel’s help, you can fly through that annoying beginners phase as fast as possible with the right knowledge and techniques on how to stay safe and get out reliably.