Welcome to the 7th BJJ Intensive training camp in beautiful Lignano/Udine – ITALY!
June 7 – 10, 2019, Lignano/Italy
The location is right next to the sea and only 10 min waling distance to the center of Lignano.
Training, accommodation, food, beach, sea, fun, open mats, drinks, restaurants all at the same area.
Here is the complete list of instructors:
Prof. Renato Migliaccio (host) – BJJ, Wrestling, Business Class
Prof. Martin Guggi (host) – BJJ, No Gi, Ginastica Natural
Prof. Hans Hutton – Luta Livre, Wing Fight
Prof. Bill Loftus – BJJ, Wrestling
Prof. Olivier Kee-Seng – BJJ
Prof. Neil White – BJJ
Prof. Jean-Francois Verdoncq – BJJ
Prof. Miguel Vallee – BJJ, Leglocks
Prof. Peter Verovsek, BJJ
Coach Wolfgang Michor – Judo
Coach Julian Faszek – BJJ
Have a look at a past camp:
Find a sample schedule from one of our past camps below.
The Lignano 2019 camp is going to be similar to this one.
Expect an updated schedule two weeks before the camp.
>>>download sample schedule<<<
5 h/day (or more…)
- No Gi
- Luta Livre
- Ginastica Natural
- All day access to the gym for drilling and open mats
- 10+ International instructors and Black Belts
- Morning fitness at the beach
- Private beach sector of the facility
- Full board (first meal is dinner on June 7, last meal is lunch on June 10)
- 3 course lunch and dinner with table service
- 0,5 l water during meals
- booking options: breakfast only or full board
Rooms & Accommodation
- Only 5 min walking to the beach!
- Single rooms, double rooms or dorm rooms 3-5 people available
- Daily room service
- Air conditioning
- Sheets and towels included
- Beach service (1 umbrella and 2 deckchairs per room)
For more info and how to book CLICK HERE
Learn Marcelo Garcia’s Complete Butterfly Guard – You’ll Have An Unfair Advantage As You Successfully Attack Any Opponent (Large Or Small) -As He Has Proven Time After Time
- Get a total masterclass in the most successful butterfly guard of all time, as Marcelo Garcia teaches how to attack and defend from his favorite guard position.
- The 4-time ADCC Champion and 5-time IBJJF World Champion is one of the best Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitors ever, and he was known for using his incredible technique to beat world champions way bigger than him, sometimes as much as twice his size.